Our in-house team are constantly evolving our enterprise product, PriceCast Fuel, to support new features, implement performance enhancements, or improve the overall system architecture – supporting auxiliary applications such as our dashboard, visual analytics, apps and much more. You’ll be an integral part of the development team taking part in the analysis phase and working closely with the architect. You’ll need to bring all your design skills to the table to ensuring that the solution you end up implementing is of highest quality, adheres to our best practices and most importantly helps us to put world-class software in the hands of our end-customers.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a master’s degree or similar in software engineering
- You have 3-5 years of experience implementing software solutions in Java preferably using Spring-Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA, Docker and microservices
- You are strong in design patterns and architectures and take pride in being up-to-date in new technologies
- Sparring with the development team during analysis, design, and implementation of the system solution
- You are driven and passionate about your work and put a pride in doing things the right way
- Working independently in a structed manner is you in a nutshell, but you can just as easily fit into a team of like-minded individuals.
- You have strong communication skills and are confident in speaking and writing English. You can also contribute to a relaxed, positive, and professional atmosphere at the office, even during our busiest times.
Desirable but not essential…
- Experience with AWS services, EC2, RDS, S3 and CloudFormation
- Have worked with CI/CD
- Worked as part of an agile project team in a scrum-inspired manner
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA and IntelliJ
Taking the next step
The location of this position is at our office in Odense. We see working together at the office as a strength which sparks innovation and embraces sparring. However, we do support flexible working hours and offer the opportunity of working from home during the week. We also offer an attractive package including several employee benefits such as; a pension scheme, health insurance, canteen, free snacks and fruit and all the coffee you can drink.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.