As we are rapidly growing our development team and increasing the development pace, we need help managing the development of PriceCast Fuel. You will manage product inputs from Product Management, Services and Support, build plans and make sure that we deliver what’s been promised on time. This includes everything from smaller bug fixes to releases and large product features.
What do we expect from you?
- You have overseen project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management, risk management & mitigation, budgeting and resource management.
- You are someone who brings teams together to work towards common goals and priorities, while ensuring the team can take time to focus on personal development.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams of 10-15 members including Developers, Business Analysts and QA personnel and have been a champion at promoting team empowerment
- Good stakeholder management and collaboration skills to involve stakeholders in the development process, understand their needs, get feedback, and facilitate the release of the perfect product
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent in software engineering or computer science.
- For at least five years you have been working in a similar role.
- You are an expert in project management tools such as JIRA.
- When presented with challenges you act rather than wait for instructions.
- You are an ace at organising things for yourself and others and are able to get things done, both individually and in the team you work with.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Danish. Other languages is a plus.
- Experience from the retail fuel industry (not essential)
Taking the next step
The location of this position is at our office in Odense. We see working together at the office as a strength which sparks innovation and embraces sparring. However, we do support flexible working hours and offer the opportunity of working from home during the week. We also offer an attractive package including several employee benefits such as; a pension scheme, health insurance, canteen, free snacks and fruit and all the coffee you can drink.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.